Apple Picking Time



                                                            Hello!
              It is apple picking time here and as luck would have it we have neighbors close by that have an organic apple orchard so a friend and I went picking apples.
                           So I wanted to try a new recipe for apples. I noticed today that Mennonite Girls Can Cook  had a recipe for French Apple Cake that sounded easy to make and not too sweet so I decided to give it a try.
                      The only change I made in the recipe was to add some cinnamon as I love cinnamon.
                                           It was quick and easy and very good.
                     It made a tasty treat with a pot of tea out on our sunny veranda this morning.

                                        Some pretty orange carnations for the table.




Thank you for joining me and if you would like the recipe pop over to Mennonite Girls Can Cook-you will be glad you did as they have lots of good recipes to try..

I am joining Bernideens Tea Time Blog for Open House today as well as French Country Cottage for Feathered nest Friday.

Take care,
 Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment