Quiet Moments



                                                             Good Morning!

                                  Autumn has definitely set in here and although we haven't had frost yet it is coming soon.Tomorrow we have a morning tour and an afternoon tour and a daytime high of only 6 Celsius. Fortunately, it is a house tour too so we can warm up by the fireside when we come in. My niece is also getting married on Saturday-I think I am overbooked!
 I found this cute little toile clock and teacup at the thrift store lately-$1 each.

                                                    Autumn  bouquets
                                                    A hot cup of tea on an autumn day is soothing to the body and soul.
                               My husbands garndparent's picture in the background.



                     A simple tablescape for our family Thanksgiving dinner.


    With our big family it requires two tables and a small children's table in the middle.

Some beautiful Autumn color from our garden.

  We have our last tour of the garden season on Tuesday and then fall cleanup will begin.No sooner will we have the garden ready for winter when I will tour my focus to Christmas. I see there are already some lovely Christmas magazines out there and I am really looking forward to getting my copy of Franciska's new Christmas book that some oft my pictures are featured in.

I hope you are enjoying some quiet moments in these beautiful Autumn days!

Take care,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment