Transferware Dishes



                                                             Welcome!

                It seems like Fall is marching right along-hard to believe it is already November! We have been busy working on some projects and so I haven't had time to take many new pictures so I am sharing some old ones of my transferware dishes. Some of these dishes are very old and others are new.





















I seem to be drawn to all transferware dishes so it is hard to pick a favorite-what about you,do you have a favorite?

This last one makes me realize just how soon it is until I will be decorating for Christmas once again!
  Today is the start of the blowout fall bulb sale at Veseys warehouse on the Brackley Point Rd for anyone still wanting to get some tulips etc. It just so happens I have room for a few more! It seems where my daffodils have multiplied over the years many of my tulips have not been perennial so I need to replace some every fall for a beautiful spring show.

   Thank you for all your lovely comments and emails on my last post and once again welcome to my new followers. I have been asked if I was going to have my Christmas blog this year and I have decided not to have one this year due to the time required but I will be looking forward to posting Christmas on this blog soon!

Today I am joining French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home and My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Carolyn



No comments:

Post a Comment