My Garden Calender



                                                       January
     On this beautiful sunny winter morning, I am enjoying going back and looking at some of my older photos taken in our garden throughout the year. So,I have made a calender again but this time of the garden.
                                                        February

                                                            March

                                                           April

                                                            May

                                                             June


July
                                                            August
                                                        September
                                                            October
                                                       November
                                                December
 I think I may have taken a little liberty with my April shot as it was actually May here as we don't get those early springs but I can always dream!

Hope you enjoyed a little walk through my garden year.

Have a wonderful weekend,

Carolyn
             

No comments:

Post a Comment