Delightful Orange



                                                                   Hello everyone,
         We are finally getting another spell of warm weather and the garden is full of the bright colors of spring so I took a little time to capture the beauty.
       I picked a bouquet from the garden and put them in my newly painted watering can(thanks Snow) and set it down on the island sandstone rocks in the hillside garden and took a few shots so I could enjoy the lasting beauty.
                                                 I love the soft colors of this parrot tulip.
                                        This two toned tulips is pretty showy .


These look like they were hit with a splash of paint.






  Well, I have to say once again where orange is not my usual choice for our garden in the spring garden I think it is delightful-don't you?

We are supposed to get buckets of rain tomorrow.....we shall see.

I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for Show off Saturday.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment