Christmas Vignettes



                                                                       Hello everyone,
                                How are you? It has turned cold and rather wintry here ~ we have a
                               little dusting of snow on the ground now. I am hoping we soon get
                               more,just enough to give us in the Christmas spirit.
                                          I have a few delicate touches of Christmas to share with you.


                                     I love this pretty plate but it is not a color I find here often.

                                          The angel wings are so cute with the silver acorn both from
                              Timeworn Treasures and Antiques and by the way there is a
                              Christmas open house there today from 2 -8 p.m.





                               I love my red and white transferware all year but especially at Christmas.


             So,just a few delicate touches of Christmas for you today.

                        In local news my Country Christmas books are now for sale at

                                                            Time Worn Treasures and Antiques
                                                                                  and
                                                            Showcase Gift Shop at the Confederation Gift Shop
                                                                                   and now
                                                                       Emmett & Ellie's

                      I am also excited that a new shop in Calgary plans to carry them also!



                      Tomorrow at 5 pm I will draw for the giveaway of my book Country Christmas
                      and will announce the lucky winner soon after.  ~ good luck! It is not to late to
                       sign up if you would like too.

                       Today I am joining Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage and
                       My Romantic Home for Show & Tell Friday.


                                                                                Enjoy your day!

                                                                                                Carolyn

              

No comments:

Post a Comment