Time Worn Treasures & Antiques



                                                                       Hello everyone,
                                It has been awhile since I posted but I had no computer access for the past
                                several days so I have a lot of catching up to do!
                                Anyway, I hope you will enjoy a peek into one of my favorite shops in
                                town ~ Time Worn Treasures and Antiques.
                                 I love the beautiful antique christening gown above.
                                                           Pretty chenille pillows etc.

                                                                   Something for everyone

                                                There is always lots of pretty linens and lace.

                                                 
                                                            A complete set of Noritake china
                                                     


                    Lori is proudly displaying her new line of Miss Mustard Seed paint she is now selling.
                                                                     Pretty pink china
                       It is always interesting to drop in and see what is new at Lori's shop
                                  Time Worn Treasures and Antiques on the St Peters Rd.

                                 I have been busy over the past couple of months working on a Christmas/Winter
                                 book and hope to have it finished shortly so I may be absent for the next few
                                 days while I work on it. I am excited over how it is coming along ~ you know
                                 how I love Christmas!

                                 Hope you are having a good week!
                               
                                                                                 Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment