December in Old Quebec



                                                                          Good evening!
           As I mentioned in my last post Old Quebec is beautiful at any time but after dark it becomes
           magical! Night time photography is not a skill I have come even close to mastering but I hope
           you will get a glimpse of the beauty anyway.
                 The little church above had a beautiful candlelit service on Saturday night when we were there.
               
                    I have to confess that there wasn't an actual snowfall when we were there so I had to add
                    my own (picmonkey) just to make it Christmas card perfect!

                               It is a photographers paradise..... Georgianna, you would love it!

                                                              Romantique, n'est-ce pas?


                                                        There was a German Christmas Market when we were there.








I remember this shop when we were there in the Fall with lots of corn husks.



                                                     The beautiful Chateau Frontenac

Inside the Chateau Frontenac



City Hall

Thank you for coming along on the tour with me and for all your lovely comments 
yesterday!

 If you would like to see my photos of this lovely old city in the fall you can click here.

Take care,
          Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment