Romantic Brown & White Transferware Tablescape



                                                                     Hello everyone,
                   I hope you are enjoying your week and getting into the Christmas spirit.
                                        I have the table all set for you in my mismatched brown & white
                                        transferware and added some holiday touches.



                                                  Cute little pinecone candles add a nice touch.


                              Most of my transferware came from local thrift shops but the soup tureen
                             came from an antique barn in Maine a few years ago.





             This teapot is 'Brown Botanical" by Skye McGhie and I have not seen one around here since ~
             I am often asked about it when I share it.

                                The tree is an old artificial one which works good in the kitchen where
                                a wood pellet stove keeps it too warm for a real one. I am hoping to get a
                                real one up soon in our library.


                                                      Santa popped in to check things out!

                                                     Now, it is time for a nice cup of spice tea.


If you would like to see where I display my brown and white transferware click here.

               Thank you for stopping by on this crisp sunny day. I have heard talk of a nor'easter
                         headed our way for Sunday bringing a good supply of snow!

                         I am joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday
                          and Common Ground for Be Inspired
                         and My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday.

                                                                                                    Take care,

                                                                                                            Carolyn

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment