Sunday Respite



Hello everyone,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend ~ I know some of you have had some 
really nasty weather lately and after our storm yesterday it turned really cold
here but at least it was nice and sunny so that helps a lot. 

I hope you will enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon tea.

I enjoy my day of rest on Sundays as a little respite is
good for the soul as well as the body.



                                                                         ~ Winter White ~
                                   Hope you are staying warm and cosy today!

                                      Thank you, Brenda for the lovely feature on your blog
                                        Ladies in the Sun ~ I am very touched by your kind
                                        words!

                                       Thank you to all of you as well for visiting and leaving
                                        kind words as well.

                                                                    Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment