Teal Green & White Transferware in the Kitchen



I have been changing my displays of dishes
in my cupboards ~ giving them a more
seasonal look.
       These photos of my teal green transferware
collection were taken a few years ago.


                                                    The same dishes but in a different light.
    
                                                   I love this teacup that I bought from
                                                   Emmett and Ellie's last year.
                                                                     Soft and sweet.


This is where I have them displayed this year.

Teal green transferware is harder to find
around here so my collection is smaller.

I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for
Tea Time

Hope you have a good day!

Carolyn


No comments:

Post a Comment