Victorian Garden Tea




Hello everyone!

On this beautiful sunny summer day I would love to have you join me for a Victorian Garden Tea.

 I took out my old victorian wicker chairs and looked around the 'garden' for a pretty cool spot to enjoy a cup of tea.
 As luck would have it we have a pretty big patch of fireweed growing on our property and I think it makes a perfect background for our tea today.

 We have some good books to enjoy and a pretty teapot for our tea.
 A bouquet of garden flowers adds some charm to our pretty little tea table.

 
 .                           It's amazing how pretty even wild flowers are.

                              The bees are loving this fireweed too.

        So,  dig out your hat and gloves and join me for a Victorian Tea  on this beautiful summer day.

I am joining Tea Time Tuesday at Rose Chintz Cottage today.

Thank you for your visit!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment