Autumn Lunch on the Porch



                                                            Welcome!
                 I am not usually in the mood for Autumn quite this early but since we had lots of hot sunny days this summer, I find myself looking ahead to Autumn. So come on in and join me for lunch today out on the porch.
I picked some veggies from our garden.

                  And I made a batch of cream of carrot soup-always a nice Autumn choice.
Then I picked some dadlias and hydrangeas.

I used this really old transferware pitcher for a vase.

I am using this pretty transferware today. The only markings on the bottom are Japan.

A gold candle sheds a little light.

We can make ourselves a sandwich.



It is pretty tasty!

Now, I won't send you home without dessert! This peach cobbler is  really good-even if I do say so myself!

Have a little more whipped cream if you like.

I will pour you some more water.

                                                        And a cup of tea.

                                Maybe you would rather sticky date pudding-I think I like it even better then the peach cobbler. but maybe not -let me try them both again!
                                             Which one is your favorite?





Thank you for joining me for an autumn lunch on the porch today. If you would like the recipe for my sticky date pudding which is very easy to make click here.

Today,I am linking to Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on the Porch.

Also joining The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home. and French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday.

                                           Take care,
                                                        Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment