Garden Bouquets



Hello everyone,
I have some pretty bouquets from the garden today but that is about all for today.
I have been enjoying spending some time with friends and family and gave my camera a little break.

                                                                                 

 We had 16 of our family for dinner last evening so I set up out on the veranda as it was a beautiful warm day. I picked some flowers for the table early in the morning before it was time for food prep.


                            The purple pavement roses have some blooms again and they look pretty in my new (old) vase.
                           I love the scented stocks in this beautiful old pitcher.

The old vintage teapot on my chippy old green highchair-a recent find.





We just got 55 mm  of rain   (2.16 inches) and I am thrilled to get it as we really needed it.

   Hope all is well with you and thanks for stopping by.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment