Autumn Tea in the Garden



                                                                     Hello everyone,
                  It is such a beautiful sunny Autumn day here that I am going to have tea in the garden today.
                    The air is so fresh and clear but yet enough there is enough heat from the sun to make it very                     pleasant to sit here and relax for awhile.
             I love this basket,pillow and throw that my sweet friend Janice brought out to me for a post. She had everything so well co-ordinated that I only had to pick up the camera.
 Also love this urn from Lori's shop Timeworn Treasures and Antiques.It is one of my favorite finds of the summer.
                                  I love birdhouses so I seem to collect them for the garden. This one came from TJMAXX.

                                                   Birdhouse from Winners.
                       Now for a nice cup of tea. I do love this teal green transferware teacup. Might as well enjoy                     reading a good book for a spell while I watch the birds fluttering around the garden.
Hope you enjoyed joining me for an Autumn tea in the garden on this beautiful day!

I am joining Rose Chintz  Cottage today for Tea Time Tuesday and Tilly's Nest for her Down Home Blog Party and Bernideens Tea Time Blog 

Take care,

                Carolyn



HomeWhile you are here you might enjoy checking out this great site Hayes Garden World that has all kinds of interesting plants ,furniture both indoor and outdoor. They even have a Christmas shop with great gift ideas  I also love their garden tips and ideas -so check them out while you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment