Balcony Autumn Tea



                                                                         Welcome!

                                   I am glad you stopped by as I am enjoying tea on the balcony today so I can enjoy the Autumn colors. The leaves are starting to fall now so it won't be much longer until the trees are bare.
                       
    My tea today is Tetley Warmth cinnamon spice-nice for an Autumn day.
                                  My dessert is sticky date pudding with whipped cream and cinnamon. I usually make it with toffee sauce which I love but whipped cream is good on it also.If you would like my recipe just click here.

              I love this Wild Rose chintz tea set by Skye McGhie. It says autumn to me.


 It will soon be too cold for my afternoon tea outdoors but don't worry I can still enjoy my afternoon tea by the fireside.

I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday and A Delightsome Life for a Return to Loveliness

Thank you for your visit!

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment