A Romantic Sunroom Tea



Hello everyone,
Welcome to afternoon tea in the sunroom.

            I am using my soft pink and white china today for a romantic look.
                    I am sure some of you remember this pretty teapot that my sweet husband surprised me with for Valentines Day a few  years ago. You might also know I have quiet a few teapots~ but this one is my very favorite!


                         I am so happy to have locally grown tulips from Vanco available in the grocery stores again. They cheer me up while waiting for our own to bloom in the garden.I also splurged on some carnations and roses.





  With the milder weather we have had lately our little sunroom is a bright and cheery place to enjoy a cup of tea and a scone or two!


I though you might like to see the cupboard in the sunroom again where I keep my collection of dainty pink and white china. If you would like to see more of the sunroom you can click here.

I am joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday,

Also joining My French Country Cottage for Feathered Nest Friday
and
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home,
and
Bernideen Tea Time Blog for Tea.

Thank you for joining me for tea today.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment