Dinner for Two




                                                                 Hello everyone,
                                        I hope you week is going well. We missed the predicted storm yesterday which was fine by me. The kiddos had a day off from school though anyway on the fear of freezing rain.
                         I have been going out to the 'boathouse' a bit more lately as the temperatures are warming a little and the sun is giving a little more heat. So, I set up for a little dinner for two in the small conservatory.

          As always, I have used a mix of old and new china but with a brown and white theme.

                      The teapot and vase are 'Brown Botanical' by Skye McGhie.
                          The cupid plates came from Homesense a few years ago.

 Whenever spring arrives I am sure I will enjoy hours in here as it is my newest 'playhouse'!

I am joining Between Naps on the Porch for Tablescape Thursday - Bernideen's Tea Time blog for Open House and My Romantic Home for Show & Tell.

     Hope you have a wonderful day.

     Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment