Spring in the Sun Room



                                                           Hello everyone,
            Although our temperatures are a long way from spring-I have brought a little bit of spring into our sun room.
             When we went to the grocery store to stock up on some necessities before we get hit with another storm coming on Saturday I spied these beauties sitting in a cart just marked down to $1 for each pot.
                             So while hubby scooted around the store picking up necessities I dawdled around the flower shop!
                                                        Such pretty spring colors!
                                              White with a bit of blush pink hyacinths.
                                               Pink baby's breath and hyacinths.
                             Yep! That is frost on the sunroom window.The sun wasn't out as much today so the room gets chilly unless I leave the door open. So, I took these babies back inside until the morning when the sun is supposed to be shining. In February you can notice some heat in the sun again.
                     



            Oh! so pretty and a little breath of spring on a cold winter day. The good part is once they are done blooming I will let then dry out in the basement and plant them in the garden in the fall for more spring blooms next year and the next..... I think I will get my monies worth from these babies-don't you!

I am joining My Romantic Home for Show and Tell Friday
and
The Rose Garden in Malevik for Show-Off Saturday.

Thank you for your visit and hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment