Easter Blessings!



                                                              Hello everyone,
                             It has been awhile since my last post,but time just seemed to slip away on me. I am sure many of you have been busy as well with Easter preparations etc.
                               I gathered up some of my vintage china and washed them for our Easter table.
                                  I got some beautiful tulips and roses for our Easter table as well.Notice that sunlight streaming in-after several cloudy days we are now in for a sunny spell,
                             I spent some time setting our Easter tables for our family dinner tomorrow  evening.
                             I am using a mix of vintage china in soft pastel colors.


                                 The cross is a reminder of the sacrifice made for us and the reason we celebrate Easter.
                                  The bunny with little treats for the kiddo's.
                                                    Pretty roses.
                                   




Our usual two tables for our big family who all live close by.







            Wishing you all Easter Blessings!

                  I am joining The Rose Garden in Malevik for Easter Show-off .

                              Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment