A Rosy Tea



                                                     Hello everyone,
        I hope you all enjoyed a lovely weekend- a long one here in Canada as we celebrated Canada Day. We enjoyed a lovely casual brunch with our family yesterday. Today, I had some lovely visitors for a garden tour some local friends and some special visitors from 'away'(New Jersey) who follow my blog.
                   Today, I thought the roses behind our Gardener's Cottage would make a nice backdrop for a little tea party.
                                      The cabbage and roses tablecloth and pillows go nicely with the hardy pink and red roses.
                                        William Baffin is a hardy climber that needs so special care to get it through the winters here so I have a few of them in the garden.
                                           A cheese biscuit with a cup of tea will hit the spot!
                                    A casual bouquet of roses and and a big fluffy peony.
                                           A red and white transferware tea cup.
                                                              Old British Castles teapot.

                                                Red Grootendorst rose.
                I hope you enjoyed a casual tea among the roses today.
              The rest of the week is looking nice and summery and I don't have any tours for a couple of weeks so I will be enjoying some lazy hazy days!

Today, I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday,
and Bernideen's Tea Time Blog for Tea in the Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment