Delicate Pinks



                                                        Hello everyone,
                         September has started off with some much needed warm rain and somewhat
                         cooler temperatures. It is also the first day of school here on the Island ~ summer
                         went by so quickly.
                                   I have lots of hydrangeas blooming in the garden so I picked a
                                   bouquet to share with you.



                        As always seems to happen once I get started taking shots I can't seem to
                        stop!
                           Delicate pink china all set for tea!
              Hope you enjoyed my delicate pinks. I am off for lunch shortly with my daughter ~
                         
                      enjoying the last few weeks that the summer places are still open here before settling in

                        to fall and all the beauty it has to offer.

                        Hope you have a wonderful day!

                                                       Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment