Christmas Baking & Tea



                                                               Hello everyone,
                   I seem to be late this year with getting things done so I am just getting
                   some Christmas baking done now.
Of course, I made my traditional  gingerbread cookies that I have been making
 every Christmas since my children were babies and the pecan butterballs have
Been a favorite the past several years as well.  



                                                      I think it is time for a tea break.
                                                      A cup for you and one for me!
                                          I also made these Apple Cranberry Crumble Muffins.



                                                           Pecan Butter Balls



These muffins from the Robin Hood cookbook are delicious.
Cookies on my Vista plate by Mason.

I will leave you with one of my favorite Christmas
songs
 sung by Becky Kelley .

Enjoy!

Today I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday.

I plan to do one more post before Christmas and then I am taking
a little break.

Carolyn


                                

No comments:

Post a Comment