A Little Vintage Christmas




                                 We are getting some snow here today so it is actually
                              looking like Christmas already,although it probably
                                  won't last more then a day or two this time ...but soon!

                                                              Anyway, this summer I bought a box of vintage
                                                             Christmas ornaments at a yard sale.
                                                                 And I bought an old white Christmas
                                                                tree as well for a few dollars. I never
                                                                thought I would buy a white tree but I
                                                                am kind of liking it.

                                                                     They are so delicate.
                                                      Yesterday, a friend and I had fun doing
                                                                 some Christmas decorating in the Gardener's
                                                                Cottage which becomes the Christmas Cottage
                                                                this time of year. So when it is all ready for the
                                                                season I will do a little photo shoot for you.

                                                                I am hoping the snow hangs around for me
                                                               to get out with my camera......I have always
                                                                loved the beauty of that first snow fall!

                                                                                             Enjoy your weekend!

                                                                                                           Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment