Summer Afternoon Tea




 Hello everyone,
      We had some rain yesterday nd overnight-hope you did too if you were in need of it. Today,however,was another sunny day so I decided to have tea out on the veranda .
My daughter  and I went to a couple of yard sales and I spotted this unique little teapot.Since it was only $5 I couldn't resist.


I made some raisin scones but also some strawberry whole wheat scones

 A few roses in a pretty pitcher add extra enjoyment for an afternoon tea.






 I also found this pretty teacup at the thrift shop last week. I love the lilacs inside it.
I hope you enjoyed sharing some afternoon tea with me today. Tomorrow is supposed to be another beautiful day so I plan to get up early to take some photos of the garden there is a lot I  want to share with you. The daylilies are beautiful now and the phlox is starting to bloom too..

Thank you for stopping by,

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment