A Winter Tea




Hello everyone,
On this sunny cold beautiful winter day ~ I am happy to have
you join me for a cup of hot tea where we can be warm and cozy
by the stove but enjoy the sparkling white snow from the window.

I am using my brown and white transferware again.

                                                                A winter bouquet.



                                 Help yourself to a gingerbread cupcake. Please overlook the messy
                                decorating job I did  on the icing ~ especially all you foodies.
                                                                     

The snow is piling up out there. It seems every few days lately we get another fresh supply.

Well ,another year is almost over and a brand new one ready to begin so I want to wish you
all health and happiness for 2014.
I am joining Rose Chintz Cottage for Tea Time Tuesday.

Happy New Year!

Thank you to all who have visited and left lovely comments for me this past year.

Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment